BUS SAFETY POLICY
Bus Rules: Children are to act with respect, reverence, and responsibility:
* Be polite, respectful, thankful, and speak softly.
* All books, and school supplies must be in clear, see-through book bags.
* Pencils, pens, markers, or colors are not allowed in book bags; nor are they allowed to be carried by students on the bus.
* Remain seated in assigned places at all times, while the bus is in motion. No jumping, hiding, or running around!
* Get on and off the bus at your 'normal' place, unless an appropriate note from the office indicates a change.
* No food or drink on the bus; no seeds, kool-aid, gum, candy etc...
* No fighting, bullying, or threat making on the the bus
Students may not have:
* Cell phones, radios, tape players, or headsets
* Video games (ie; gameboys, PSP's, or any other handhelds), Ipods, or MP3 players
* These items will be taken from the student, turned into the office and the parent will have to come and sign for its release.
* And Last But Not Least NEVER DAMAGE SCHOOL/BUS PROPERTY
Bus Discipline Policy:
* The first bus offense will result in a one week suspension.
* The second bus offense will result in a two week suspension.
* The third bus offense will result in a three week suspension.
* The fourth bus offense will result in suspension from bus riding for the rest of the year.