2016-2017 ADMISSION POLICY - PARENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Parent requirements for admission of children to St. Peter Indian Mission; include Contributing 50 Hours of service to the school community. This includes working Grade Level Fundraisers under the direction of school board leaders. (Note: Extended family members, friends, and your children may help fulfill this obligation.
• Tuition for 2016-17
• Active members of Catholic Community $150.00 for the first child
• Each additional child for active members $25.00
• All others $300.00 for the first child
• Each additional child $50.00
• Tuition can be paid full at the beginning of the school year, or payments can be made either monthly or quarterly with agreed upon terms.
• ALL TUITION MUST BE PAID BEFORE END OF THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR!!!
All new uniform tops and bottoms can be purchased at the School Store. If uniforms did not ORIGINATE from the School Store they must conform to dress code norms or they cannot be worn.
HOME SCHOOL AND PTC (PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES)
All parents are required to attend Monthly Home School Meetings -- the second Wednesday of the month. As well as required attendance of Quarterly Parent Teacher Conferences.
Weekly family Sunday church attendance is an essential requirement. Families are required to identify their faith denomination and usual Church of Sunday participation. Follow up with children will be weekly.
Floated Images within a paragraph Right
Applications for scholarships from the Catholic Tuition Organization of the Diocese of Phoenix (CTODP) will be made available after students have been formally accepted. All families are encouraged to apply for CTODP scholarships. Funds received from the scholarship help to supplement the $6250.00 cost of educating one child per year.